Monday, February 05, 2007

We're here

Hi everyone. Sorry we have been so quiet over here on our blog. Mom has been very, very stressed recently, and that makes her very tired, and that means we don't really get time to blog. Her trip to Virginia went well, but she's just been working so hard lately. That means Harlie and I have had to work extra hard to make her feel loved. But she appreciates all our work. We know it because she tells us so.

Finally today I got to take care of something that was stressing me. And that is my Valentine to my best girlcat, Tipper. I've been begging and begging Mom for help with it, and today we finally got it done. Now this isn't as fancy as lots of other valentines out there, but I worked really hard on it. I put some thought into it too. I know that Tipper's favorite color is purple, and I wanted to portray how I felt about her. I hope it worked. I entered it into Skeezix's Valentine's Day Kontest. I don't expect to win anything, but I like that it's a forum to let everyone know how special Tipper is. I'm also posting it below because I worked so hard on it and am proud of it.

Harlie is not old enough yet to have a valentine, but that's not bothering her at all. She has way to many other things on her mind. Maybe next year.

Hope you all are well. Please forgive my lack of comments!

8 comments:

Daisy said...

I'm sorry yer Mommie has been stressed out lately. I love yer sweet valentine to Tipper - it obviously came from your heart.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Hey, Mattingly -- The 2nd foto in yer Valentine entry doesn't lode ... mite wanna have a look at it: vdcontest.blogspot.com

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer mattingly,
dat iz a byootiful vanlentine tribyoot to yer bes girl tipper. shee'z verree luckee!

Ivan from WMD said...

What a lovely valentine! Take care of your mom so she feels more cat vibes than stress vibes! They're definitely better.

Anonymous said...

it's very purrty - we're sure Tipper will love it.

Anonymous said...

I am very sorry that your Mom has been so stressed lately. She needs lots of purr therapy. Your Valentine is very pretty. I'm sure Tipper will love it.

LZ said...

I love your Valentine and I'm sure Tipper does too. Sorry about your stressed mom, I hate when Meowmy is stressed, I have to go and sit on her for a bit until she laughs.

latte

jenianddean said...

I'm glad to see you posting when you can ... don't worry about infrequent posts. It gives us something to get excited about when we find a new post!
--Jasper