Monday, May 22, 2006

Thanks Everyone!

You all said such nice things about my new big brothering skills. Even though I tried to help her during her clipping ordeal, I'm not sure if I was successful. I guess we'll see when it's time again. That's amazing that some of you just sit there and allow your beans to just clip your nails. I get held by my Mom and Dad does the clipping. We just started doing it that way because Mom and Dad had never clipped kitty nails before me. They talked to the vet about how to do it, but neither of them felt ready to just come at me with the clippers alone, so it's a team effort. It probably will be tricky with the new sister though because she doesn't even like having her paws played, and I don't mind that at all.

I also really need to thank Boni for her most very generous offer. But fortunately, Mom found an octopus! After going to three pet stores (because she is always shopping around to see who has deals on food, litter, and our favorite feather toys) she found it in the grocery store! Boni offered to send and octopus to both my sister and me! Those ladies in her family are so nice!

I'm behind on everyone's blogs because we've been so busy with the new sister and Mom has had lots and lots of work to do to get ready for her trip to Japan. She has a very very big presentation to make there to some very important people in her field. We don't have any new pictures because she keeps leaving the camera in her office. I also have to start training for the catolympics and I want to make updates to my links and everything. Hopefully soon.

I just wanted to use this post to thank everyone... now stay tuned for some exciting news in the next one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »