Friday, July 14, 2006

Just a quick one for now

Hi Everybody! I'm OK! We haven't even been on vacation or anything. It's just been really hot and Mom and Dad have been REALLY REALLY busy. I have so much to post about. The torch relay, the olympics, and many things before and since. But I wanted to make sure I got my gift in to the Empress on time. While I am not one of the Tomcat Stable, I do enjoy her blog very much and appreciate her charm, beauty, wit and just all around wonderfulness. We are truly blessed to have her in the blogosphere. We decided on something practical... a gift that perhaps could keep on giving even after clothes have gone out of fashion. Kukka, we hope you enjoy your blogiversary and have lots of fun zooming around the living room in your hot new car!



Mom says I get to post again tomorrow. YAY!

4 comments:

Kukka-Maria said...

I thank you so much! Now my mom will rest easy, knowing that when I'm speeding through the living room, I'm covered.

I'm adding this to my gift receipt roster. You guys ROCK!

Zeus said...

That was a great idea, Mattingly! (Thank goodness you purchased it for her because I didn't think I could afford that at all.)

Glad to have you posting again as well!

Victor Tabbycat said...

Mom likes the practicality of yur gift.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »