Friday, July 27, 2007

Getting Ready!

Harlie has been very busy with preparations for Max's first visit as an official gentleman caller later today. She's been checking out some boxes to play in, and making sure our cubes are nice and clean. The excitement here is palpable. We'll be sure to let everyone know how the visit went on Saturday!

Also, I want to thank everyone for their Gotcha Day wishes to me. We all forgot about it over here until the comments started coming in. That was really sweet of all of you and I appreciate it. Mom says she will give me a proper tribute next week when her head is on a little straighter. Whatever that means!

8 comments:

The Cat Realm said...

This is exciting! I am sure the date will go FINE! How wonderful to be in love, how wonderful indeed, I am singing too.....
Anastasia

Daisy said...

Have fun on your first date, Harlie! I can't wait to hear all about it.

Tyler said...

Looks like everything is good to go. Hope there are enough Temptations for everyone!
Tyler

Unknown said...

Hey, I have a tent cube just like that one. Aren't they great?

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hope yoor furst ofishul date went well. We missed yoor Gotcha Day? Holy brain freeze! Happy belated Gotcha Day!

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Harlie, are you nervous? I would be.

Precious Flower

Anonymous said...

I hope that you think everything went as well as Max seems to think. You are obviously meant for each other!

The Cat Realm said...

Did the date happen already? How did it go???