Friday, August 10, 2007

Lazy summer days



As you can see, Harlie and I have been enjoying some lazy summer days. It's been very hot and humid, and is makes us want to lay around even more than normal. We even eat a little bit less in this weather. Mom and Dad have been extremely busy lately, so we haven't been able to keep up with too many blogs, but we wanted to let you know we are well. Also, even though we are behind the times a bit, we wanted to make sure we sent out our support to Monty Q.'s Babybean. Sounds like things are going better, but we're pretty sure you can't ever have too many warm fuzzy thoughts and prayers, so we're adding ours in!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yawn... you know, now I must go have a nap...

The Crew said...

Oh Mattingly dear, you look so hot and tired. I'll come over and put a cool cloth on your forehead!

Love
Tipper

Unknown said...

You do lazy very good!

Forty Paws said...

Luf Mattingly's pose!

Luf, Us

Christine and FAZ said...

Hope it's getting cooler where you guys are. FAZ

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Harlie - We are nose and chin twins! I jus discovered I hadda black spot unner my chin.

LC

The Fluffy Tribe said...

heehee you look like you are takin it easy just like poodies should ~The Fluffy Tribe

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Dat's an AWESOME picshure of you! Dat's really one fur da records. We finks we want to use dat on owr 08 calendar. Is dat ok?

alex said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Way to do the "lazy" you both do it so well! We are takin lessons!

Skeeter and LC

Anonymous said...

Hey now you two... just checking in to say hi... glad to see you're not working on Labor Day.

The Crew said...

Mattingly dear, thanks for spending part of your weekend with me. I missed you so much and I was starting to worry about you!

I think that picture of you resting on the corner of the bed would be great for the 2008 cat calendar! You look so handsome, but then again you always look handsome.

Love
Tipper



Harlie my sweet girl, did you see the 1 month anniversary card I made for you? You're so lovely with such soft fur & toes and your eyes are so golden and I think about you all the time and....

Tipper: Max! You're getting carried away...you just saw Harlie the other day!

I know. I can't help it. I missed her so much. Harlie, you're the perfect tuxie girl!

Love
Max