1. That Mom and Dad found me on the street when they did.
2. That they then decided to take in a sick kitten and then let me stay with them forever.
3. Harlie. I really needed a buddy. Mom and Dad saw that and got me the best sister possible.
4. That Mom and Dad understand my sometimes sensitive sensibilities and do what they can to make me feel better... even if it means feeding me dinner in another room when guests are over.
5. The silly names that Mom and Dad call Harlie and me... it irritates me sometimes, but I know it's because they really love us.
6. All our friends in the blogosphere!
7. Being told everyday that I am a very handsome gentlecat.
8. Our two bedroom kitty condo with a roofdeck that also serves as the best thing to scratch in the world.
9. Our kitty cubes. I'm not sure what we ever did without them.
11. Catnip mousies. And Catnip on the scratchy pad. And catnip.
12. The place on the couch where the cushions meet because I can squish in there pretty good and stay warm and cuddly.
13. My dark, warm, safe hidey place under the bed. Because sometimes you just need a place like that.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Jake and Bathsheba
2. Jeter Harris
4. KT Cat
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants