It's going to work like this: You can leave suggestions in the comments of any post I make this week. You can make as many suggestions as you like. You can make name suggestions up until (and including) Saturday. On Sunday, Mom will get all the names together, and she, Dad, and I will have a pow-wow (or pow-meow?) and announce the winner as soon as we decide. If you suggest the name we give her, you will receive a gift from our family in the mail, and my Mom and Dad will also make a donation to a shelter or rescue society of your choice, in your name. But we will get to those details when it's time. Throughout the week I'll post some pictures and any other tidbits of information that may be useful.
To start you off, here is some info about her:
- She's a girl
- She looks a bit like a little cow
- In fact when Dad called her "Little Cowgirl" one night, Mom liked it
- She's crazy, and her eyes make her look a little insane
- She likes to play with everything and her new favorite toy is the laundry basket
- She purrs the instant she is touched